web counter The Madness of MokcikNab: It's been so long...
The Madness of MokcikNab
Motives, movements and melodrama in the life of a thirty something mum.


Wednesday, June 18, 2008
It's been so long...

...that I actually forgot my blog address.

Blogging is therapy, and I guess in the last couple of months (or maybe more), I just didn't need fixing.

There were plenty of whingeing, politics-wise, in other, more important blogs so I didn't need to add noise to the chorus.

And I didn't feel like navel-gazing or telling people what I ate for lunch.

So why resume where I left off?

Because I'm leaving Jakarta at the end of the month, and it's heartbreaking.

Because I quit work and have nothing to do all day except lie around in my pyjamas and trawl through whingeing political blogs and news aggregators.

Because I feel that I should try flexing my writing muscles again, after more than a year correcting other people's grammar and trying to make sense of Indonesian news reporting.

Let's see how long this will last.



........................................................................................................


Comments: Post a Comment